Saturday, July 3, 2010

In the lab


This is my messy lab aka my apartment. Sitting down to some work here. The Craftsman tool chest is a great help containing all of my tools and jewlery supplies. Organization is not my strong point.


The finished products - Sold the lion necklace to a friend. Got these pieces from a nice man on Valencia street. They are gorgeous. Three more I can sell and I get to keep one. Already anticipating missing them when they are gone.




More finished product. The green crystal necklace is gorgeous gorgeous. Sold that one last night at the Art walk event ( pictures to come soon ). the lady who bought it loved it. It's always pleasing to sell the things I make to people who really appreciate it.
I absolutely love these rings. I think I am keeping the blue one on the left. It's too beautiful. I can't part with it. The thing about stones is they are all unique. I tend to fall in love with a lot of them. I created the wire wrapping on the rings myself by just doing it and it has worked out well. I love when that happens. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment