Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy 2011 !!


We made it, another year. I am happy to say that, regardless of the weirdness surrounding us, everyone I have spoken to is optimistic about what 2011 has in store for us all.




This year instead of making New Year's resolutions that would require me to complete an entire life makeover i am simply choosing to improve upon the life I have - Make more stuff, write more, be kinder - to myself and others, Be healthier and live the life I am capable of. The best part of it all is that it only requires recognition of who I am and all of the love surrounding us.




I was going to write a list of do's and don'ts but I decided against it. I am almost too much in the mood to say yes to everything and anything I don't want, I will just shrug it off.




Instead here is a list of links to your horrorscopes.




Enjoy !
















I am a big believer in this stuff. The planets just don't lie.


I am off to New York tomorrow for the trade shows. I will take lots of pictures and share them ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment